I used to say "They couldn't pay me enough to go back to high school." Well, apparently they found my price...somewhere in the ballpark of $50K a year plus a handsome benefits package.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

No drama = short update

The first full week is over, and still everything is going pretty well. We have had more schedule changes than I thought we would, but everything else is running smoothly. I have concluded that I love my "silver" kids (the B day part of the alternating block schedule) and kind of hate my "blue" kids. Luckily, next week is a mostly silver week.

This is Matt's last weekend before he starts medical school officially, so we are going to try and spend some time hanging out and relaxing! Wish us luck, and I'll write more next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment